Analyses for the Pilsen Region in 2015
|Principal Investigator:||Ing. Jarmila IRCINGOVÁ, Ph.D.||Project Number:||06|
- Ing. Jan TLUČHOŘ, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Marie NOVOTNÁ, CSc.
- doc. PaedDr. Alena MATUŠKOVÁ, CSc.
- doc. RNDr. Jan KOPP, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Jiří JEŽEK, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Petr JANEČEK, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Dagmar JAKUBÍKOVÁ, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Jindřich FRAJER, Ph.D.
- doc. PaedDr. Jaroslav DOKOUPIL, Ph.D.
- Ing. Lenka HOLUBOVÁ
This project is focused on carrying out an analysis with a varying focus that will contribute to the development of the Pilsen Region. This project is divided into two parts, during which selected analyses will be completed: 1. Potential of sustainable development of municipalities of the Pilsen Region in the area of western Brdy, 2. Analysis of cooperation in the tourism industry in the Pilsen Region.