Innovation and preparation of a new doctoral study program for the credit system of study
|Principal Investigator:||prof. Ing. Lilia DVOŘÁKOVÁ, CSc.||Project Number:||VS-17-022||Grant awarded by:||MŠMT |
- doc. Ing. Jiří VACEK, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Petra TAUŠL PROCHÁZKOVÁ, Ph.D.
- RNDr. Jiří PREIS, Ph.D.
- prof. Dr. Ing. Miroslav PLEVNÝ
- JUDr. Ing. David MARTINČÍK, Ph.D.
- Ing. Andrea MALÁ
- doc. Ing. Dagmar JAKUBÍKOVÁ, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Mikuláš GANGUR, Ph.D.
- doc. PaedDr. Dana EGEROVÁ, Ph.D.
- doc. PaedDr. Ludvík EGER, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Petr CIMLER, CSc.
The project is focused on the innovation of the study subjects of the new four-year doctoral study program. Economics and management of FEK UWB in connection with the shift to the credit system of study. All mandatory, elective and optional subjects of the doctoral study program will be innovated. Profiling of subjects and methodological support will be carried out in agreement with present requirements for the research and development activity of students of doctoral study programs.